domenica 15 giugno 2014


































Sometimes I would like to escape, take the first flight for a place I don't know, the furthest it is the better I'd feel, and stay there in peace for a while.
New faces, new places, new things to see... And let go all these worries and all these thoughts away.
I need to start a new life and to forget some painful things about the past, some disappointments, some mistakes that are haunting me and making me feel like there's no way to free myself of, because it's too late.
I think some bruises in my heart will never fade, but I hope that one day I'll be able to look at them, remember and think "I've been through this, but I fought to go ahead and I did it"...
Yeah... Life goes on but it takes so much time to be a survivor.
I hope I will see you someday, hug you and feel you close again, I miss you so much, I think of you every night, when I say a prayer, hoping you're hearing me from above.
Some nights I imagine you holding my hands and telling me not to cry because you're always here to protect me.
The more I think about it, the more I realize I'm scared of my weaknesses...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento